Friday, November 30, 2012

The Light of My Life is You



The Light of My Life is You   6 x 6''   Oil on Gessobord

I felt it would be nice to get into the spirit of Christmas early this year.  Focusing on  everyday things and favorite memories pulled out of the closet each year, I am reminded that it's family that is the greatest gift of all.
  To purchase click here
~~~~~~
I have been selected for Spotlighted Artist on Daily Paint Works this week.  I will be giving away my painting ''not here...Here!'' to a lucky person who has purchased a painting in the last 30 days on DPW.  To read my interview with Daily Paint Works on their blog, click
here.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Carole congratulations,for your Art and your Heart!!!
    Warm regards,Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una pintura con mistica.Hermosa!!.
    Muchos asludos.

    ReplyDelete