Saturday, August 18, 2018

Learn New Tricks - At any age!




Leucadia Art Walk 

 Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10-5.

Hwy 101 & Leucadia Roadside Park. 

Now, for something new and fun...

I will be exhibiting 40 new and exciting paintings using the technique of fluid acrylic painting.  Some of the pieces have additional artwork, images, and hand painted embellishments. If you live in San Diego, I hope you'll come and check out my booth, as well as the many artists along Hwy 101 in Leucadia,  Sunday August 26, 2018. 

 

This was a surprisingly satisfying and fun series to undertake, as I have been focused on oil painting all my life.

Picasso has his 'Blue Period' and many artists have crossed the boundaries of their usual oeuvre to discover new techniques and styles.

Why not try something new today?  It might be a fruit you never tasted, a walk you haven't taken, a person to talk to on the street, or a new article of clothing you hadn't dared to try?  Go for it...Life is Precious.

All the best,

Carole

ps. My town's motto used to be "Leucadia, Keep it Funky".  It sure has up-scaled over the years to something 'new', too!


No comments:

Post a Comment